tabletop n : the top horizontal work surface of a table
- the flat, horizontal surface of a table
horizontal surface of a table
- Russian: столешница (stoléšnitsa)
- Designed to be used on the top of a table
designed to be used on the top of a table
- Russian: настольный (nastól'nyj)
Tabletop can refer to:
- Tabletop, New South Wales, a rural village in Australia between Sydney and Melbourne.
- In experimental physics jargon, a device or installation that fits into an average laboratory, as opposed to a one that requires its own building. Inventing a tabletop device for a task that used to require a huge installation is usually considered great progress.
- The general concept of tabletop games, which encompasses several classes of games that can also be referred to individually as "Tabletop", including:
- Tabletop also refers to the screen name of a controversial Wikipedia editor well-known for her bias.